Where Jesus mends broken lives ...
“A church where Jesus mends broken lives with the goodness of God, and equips us to join him in his work.”
- We're a congregation of many religious backgrounds who have found unity in Jesus Christ.
- We yearn to explore the richness of God’s truth and love as revealed in the Bible, and offer lives of humble gratitude in response.
- Biblical honesty and mutual respect are important to us.
- We are a part of a growing, progressive and biblically passionate denomination.
- We work to take care of one another. And we're still learning the best ways to do that.
Living by design ...
Our Creator designed us and knows how we work best. He has given us his word - the Bible - that shows us how to live. We seek to follow his design. To be people who reflect him well by what we say and how we live.
If you do not have a church home and would like to follow the Jesus Christ of the Bible with others of like faith, then perhaps you could help us discover the greatness of God and share those discoveries with others.
Links to more
Our vision and values
What we believe
History made in 1982
SPEP church policies are available from the church office on request. Members have access to policies through the group Church Policies on SPEPconnect.